Compare Prices for Torin T95007 Hydraulic Bottle Jack - 50 Ton

Torin T95007 Hydraulic Bottle Jack - 50 TonBuy Torin T95007 Hydraulic Bottle Jack - 50 Ton

Torin T95007 Hydraulic Bottle Jack - 50 Ton Product Description:

• Glide action pressure pump
  • High Quality
  • Safe ratcheting heads
  • Maximum Lift Height - 14.06inch
  • 50 Ton Lift Capacity

Product Description

Torin Jack Hydraulic Bottle Jack - 50 Ton The Torin 50 Ton Hydraulic Bottle Jack features a superior quality steel frame with a safe ratcheting head and a high quality glide action pressure pump which makes it a must for every auto shop and home. This powerful jack makes big loads easy to lift and lifts to a maximum height of 14.06 inches. Weight capacity is 50 tons.

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
5Easy jack
By Steve Martin M
It is more than enough for my project. We lifted the floor which needed the support. I used 2 jacks for balance and safety.

2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
5Worked well
By KenV
Our company repairs rotten and/or deteriorated crawl space and basement support posts in houses. We have used smaller 20 ton jacks before which are technically strong enough, but seem to strain under the load. Buying these 50-ton jacks allows to use a smaller portion of the total lifting capacity which is much easier on the hydraulics. We bought 4 and they worked very well.

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
5Exceeded Expectations
By Karen
Found it hard to believe it was sold at the price it was. We searched the internet and found most to be twice as expensive. We were a little worried about what to expect since the price was so low. But once we received it we were very happy. I am in the marina business and this will be a very good tool. I would recommend this product and store very highly. We will definitely keep this website in our favorite places should we need any other tools.

See all 4 customer reviews...

Latest Price: See on Amazon.com!
More Info: See on Amazon.com!
See Customers Review: See on Amazon.com!

Buy Torin T95007 Hydraulic Bottle Jack - 50 Ton